Have a great Labor Day weekend, Columbians! Here's the latest from your alumni community...
- Columbia Club Food and Wine Pairing (September 8: New York, NY)
- Fall Celebration (September 19: Frankfurt am Main, Germany)
- Piano Recital (September 22: Paris, France)
- Tailgate at Columbia-Georgetown Football Game (September 24: Washington, DC)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
Did you know? Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright '68SIPA '68, '76GSAS became known for wearing brooches that purposefully conveyed her views about the situation at hand. Read more.
Ursula Le Guin '52GSAS recently earned a rare writing honor. Learn more from The New York Times.
- A team of Columbia engineers has found a way to 3-D print your breakfast.
- Columbia Football season tickets start at just $45. Don't miss out! Purchase here.
THE LOW DOWN:
A Columbia degree not only brings with it profound knowledge and experience, but also such qualities of dedication and perseverance that can make a one a good leader. Here are some thoughts from alumni about what being a leader embodies and advice for those who want to make a difference.