Check out some exciting upcoming events, interesting alumni profiles, and cool CAA swag in this week's Low Down round-up.
- Annual Toronto International Film Festival Conversation (September 13: Toronto, ON, Canada)
Columbia Connects Happy Hour (September 21: Ridgewood, NJ)
- Fly Fishing at Harlem Meer (September 24: New York, NY)
- Tailgate at Columbia-Georgetown Football Game (September 24: Washington, DC)
- An American in Paris (October 1: New York, NY)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
The Low Down revisited an interview with Lena Gershkovich '11BUS, COO of CultureHorde, an arts club that makes New York culture accessible via partnerships from leading cultural institutions.
- How safe is the Hudson River? Learn more via a 360° video, as Lamont Doherty scientists test the water.
- Meet Business School alumna Lisa Dolan '13BUS, the woman taking on traditional men's retail.
- In case you missed it: Congratulations to the School of Arts and College alumni nominated for Emmy Awards for Making a Murderer and House of Cards! Learn more.
THE LOW DOWN:
Whether you just finished your first week of classes at Columbia, or are reminiscing about your days of heading back to school, the CAA Shop has the perfect item for you. Check out our top picks for back-to-school must-haves to show your Columbia pride!
Do you like this post?