Check out some exciting upcoming events, interesting alumni profiles, and cool CAA swag in this week's Low Down round-up.
- Annual Toronto International Film Festival Conversation (September 13: Toronto, ON, Canada)
Columbia Connects Happy Hour (September 21: Ridgewood, NJ)
- Fly Fishing at Harlem Meer (September 24: New York, NY)
- Tailgate at Columbia-Georgetown Football Game (September 24: Washington, DC)
- An American in Paris (October 1: New York, NY)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
The Low Down revisited an interview with Lena Gershkovich '11BUS, COO of CultureHorde, an arts club that makes New York culture accessible via partnerships from leading cultural institutions.
- How safe is the Hudson River? Learn more via a 360° video, as Lamont Doherty scientists test the water.
- Meet Business School alumna Lisa Dolan '13BUS, the woman taking on traditional men's retail.
- In case you missed it: Congratulations to the School of Arts and College alumni nominated for Emmy Awards for Making a Murderer and House of Cards! Learn more.
THE LOW DOWN:
Do you like this post?