Check out the latest from your Columbia alumni community.
- Wine Tasting (October 12: Bellevue, WA)
- Columbia Giving Day (October 18: Worldwide)
- Media in the Minefield: Do You Trust Your News? (October 24: Detroit, MI)
- Columbia vs. Yale Tailgate & Game (October 28: New Haven, CT)
- Minneapolis Institute of Art Exhibition Tour (October 29: Minneapolis, MN)
- Yesterday's Immigrants and Today's in Historical Perspective (November 9: Washington, DC)
- SpongeBob on Broadway (November 11: New York, NY)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
Have you been following along with The Future Is...? The mini-series, hosted by current student Shanna Crumley '18SIPA, is all about Columbia alumnae who are the leaders of today and creators of tomorrow. The latest episode features Julia Bacha '03GS, an award-winning documentary filmmaker. Listen to Bacha's story.
A new Columbia Alumni Association (CAA) initiative aims to bring alumni together around one shared passion: wine. Learn more about the Columbia Alumni Winemakers Collective and get involved.
Columbia Law School Professor Gillian Metzger '96LAW weighed in this week on the Supreme Court's new session.
As a Columbia undergrad, Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch '88CC learned how to argue his opinions. Read about his time at the University in the latest edition of Columbia Magazine.
Diana Engel Gerbase '16SIPA founded Mobis, a nonprofit social venture dedicated to spreading democratic civic education to Brazilian schools.
THE LOW DOWN:
This summer, a new alumni chair of the Columbia Alumni Association board was elected. Rita Pietropinto-Kitt '93CC, '96SOA has big plans for the organization in her new role. Learn more about Pietropinto-Kitt from her interview with The Low Down this week.